For kids up to age 13
The best time to teach kids about saving is now! Their very own Little Savers account will help do just that. Your child will learn the importance of saving, and how deposits and interest help their account grow!
- Low $5 minimum to open and earn interest
- $10 membership fee waived
- Parent, Legal Guardian, or Immediate Family Member (with verbal or written consent from parent or legal guardian) must be joint owner
- Online/Mobile banking (at discretion of joint owner)
- Account will automatically convert to Teen Savers account once child turns age 13
Your Little Saver will get:
- Their very own savings passbook
- Gift when they open their account
- Gift when they come in to a branch
- Open a Little Savers account today!
Visit an MCCU branch or call us for an application!
In compliance with the Children's On-Line Privacy Act (COPPA), Matadors Community Credit Union will not collect or ask for personal information from children under age 13.Go to main navigation