Funding your American Dream begins with a mortgage from MCCU.
Whether you are a first-time buyer, upgrading to a new home or refinancing an existing home loan, we provide mortgages with competitive rates that suit your needs. We lend through American Family Funding, a division of direct lender American Pacific Mortgage of Santa Clarita, CA.
- Choose from conventional mortgages, FHA Loans, Jumbo Loans, USDA Loans, VA/Cal/Vet Loans and First-Time Homebuyers' Loans
- Borrow funds through a Home Equity Line of Credit
- Refinance to secure a lower, fixed rate or to cash-out the equity you've built up in your home
- Consider a reverse mortgage if you are 62 years or older and own your home free and clear
- Special programs available including the STAR program for full-time teachers, law enforcement employees, firefighters and correctional officers
Contact one of our mortgage professionals today!
Meet with our Mortgage Expert on Friday, March 2nd from 11-2 at our Northridge office.
(click the name below to email)
David Cantrell (NMLS #1850/1427091 BRE #01215943)
Rhona Jukes (NMLS #1850/299978 BRE #01215943)
Ready to Apply?
For assistance or more details on the mortgage loan products offered call our Loan Department at 818-993-6328.
Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
The Credit Union makes mortgage loans without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.Go to main navigation