At MCCU, we know you're busy… with work, school, family, and the details of everyday life. That's why we offer convenient, automatic deposit options to help you make the most of your precious time.
MCCU accepts Electronic Direct Deposits (ACH) for the full or partial amount of payroll checks or federally recurring checks such as Social Security:
- Deposit all or part of your qualifying checks directly into your MCCU Checking or Savings Account.
- Set up automatic payments to MCCU loans or deposits to other savings accounts.
- Then, arrange automatic debits to pay insurance premiums, mortgage payments or any other regular monthly bill that can be paid via ACH.
Enroll in Direct Deposit
University Corporation (PDF) - Use this form if you are employed by Cal State Northridge's University Corp and would like to set up a payroll deduction to your MCCU savings, checking, or loan account.
Other Employers (PDF) - If you are not employed by the State of California or the University Corp, you may use this form to assist your employer's payroll office in electronically sending (direct deposit) to your MCCU savings, checking, or loan accounts. Please complete this form and turn it in to your company’s Payroll Department.
If your employer offers this service, it is a convenient, automatic way to save a portion of each paycheck, OR to make a payment on your MCCU loan. It works like this:
- You authorize your employer to make deductions in even dollar amounts from your paychecks
- Your employer then forwards the funds to MCCU for allocation among savings, checking or loan payments.
- To arrange this service, first check with your employer for availability.
See full disclosure for details.
Enroll in Payroll Deduction
Payroll Deduction Form (PDF) - Use this form if you already have a direct deposit to your MCCU account and would like to make changes in the way the amount is distributed. Also, if you don't already have direct deposit, use this form along with a state payroll form or a university corporation form. You may also use this form to make any distribution changes.
Please complete the form and fax it to (818) 993-0324 or mail it to: MCCU, P.O. Box 1052, Northridge, CA 91328.
To view these documents, you must have Acrobat Reader Installed on your computer. If you do not already have Acrobat Reader, it is free to download, and simple to install.Go to main navigation