NEW - Apple, Android and Samsung Pay for Debit Cards!
What's even better than a Checking Account at Matadors Community Credit Union? Combining your Checking Account with a MasterMoney Debit Card! It works doubly hard as an ATM Card AND a Debit Card!
Use your MasterMoney Debit Card as an ATM Card:
- Get cash 24 hours a day at any ATM displaying the CO-OP, Star™ or Cirrus network logos.
- Pay for purchases and get cash back at any Star™ Network POS terminal
- Also, many retailers like Ralphs, Costco and Target offer "cash back" with no MCCU ATM usage fees. Just select the debit option when you swipe your card,
- Individual merchants have their own cash limits and fees, but generally offer "cash-back" withdrawals of $20, $50 or more!
Use Your MasterMoney Card for Debit purchases:
- MasterMoney Debit Card is FREE!
- It's usually accepted wherever MasterCard is honored… but it works like a check!
- MasterMoney Debit Card is easier to carry than a checkbook… and you'll never run out of checks!
- Use it to pay for purchases… and instead of increasing your credit card debt, the purchase amount is debited from available funds in your MCCU Checking Account!
- Purchases will appear on your monthly statement as electronic Checking withdrawals. The date and amount of each transaction will be itemized, and the retailer or location of the purchase may also be listed.
Don't Have a MCCU Debit Card?
If you're near a branch, visit us to get one issued on the spot! Or, download and complete the application below and send it to us!
Want to find a fee-FREE ATM near your home, school or workplace? Use our CO-OP ATM Locator!
See full disclosure for details.Go to main navigation