Apple Pay™, Android Pay™, and Samsung Pay™ offer easy, secure, and private ways to pay with your MCCU Debit Card. You can use Apple Pay1/Android Pay2/Samsung Pay3 in stores without swiping your card and in apps without entering payment and contact information. Just pay with a single touch of your finger using Touch/Fingerprint ID.
What is Apple/Android/Samsung Pay?
Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay are mobile payment and digital wallet services that let you quickly and easily make purchases at participating merchants using your compatible device. Once you've loaded your MCCU Debit Card into the appropriate App, simply hold your device near the merchant's contactless reader with your finger on the Touch or Fingerprint ID. It's fast, secure and hassle-free!
Are There Any Fees for Using Apple/Android/Samsung Pay?
No. MCCU offers this service at no charge to members.
How Do I Add My MCCU Debit Card to Apple Pay?
Have the card you want to add ready, then following these steps:
- Lay your card on a flat surface
- Open "Settings"
- Tap "Wallet & Apple Pay"
- Tap "Add Credit or Debit Card"
- Position your phone so your card fills the card outline on your screen. If the card doesn't scan, simply enter the card information. You can also make your MCCU Debit Card your default payment card.
- Your card is now added to Apple Pay
How Do I Add My MCCU Debit Card to Android and Samsung Pay?
- Open the Android Pay app (if it's not on your phone, simply download it on the Google Play store.2
- At the bottom right, tap "Add"
- Tap "Add a credit or debit card"
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it yourself. If the card doesn't scan, simply enter the card information. You can also make your MCCU Debit Card your default payment card.
- If you're asked to verify your payment method, choose a verification method from the list
- Find and enter the verification code
Need More Information?
Apple Pay: Apple.com/apple-pay
Android Pay: Android.com/pay
Samsung Pay: Samsung.com/samsung-pay
1 Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
2 Android, Android Pay, and the Android Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
3 Samsung®, Samsung Pay® are registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Go to main navigation