MCCU's Online Banking supports the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Safari (for Mac users only), and Google Chrome.
To successfully access online banking, please be sure you are using the most recent browser version.
Updating Your Browser
Internet Explorer (IE)
Internet Explorer updates are included as part of Windows system updates, so as long as you keep Windows updated, so is IE. To see if your browser is up to date:
- Type in "Internet Explorer" into the window from your start menu (lower left corner of screen).
- Select Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select About Internet Explorer.
- Check the box next to Install new versions automatically.
- Open Microsoft Edge, and click the three dots in the top-right corner of the window.
- At the bottom of the drop-down menu, hover your mouse over "Help and feedback."
- Another small menu will appear. Here, click "About Microsoft Edge."
- This will bring you to a page that will automatically check for updates. If there's an update available, you can download it here. If you have the newest version, however, it will say "Microsoft Edge is up-to-date."
Firefox notifies you when an update is available, and you can check for updates manually.
- Click the "Check for Updates" button (find it by opening the Help menu and selecting "About Firefox").
- Firefox will check for updates and if there is one, it will update automatically.
Chrome updates itself whenever it's running, and you can also check manually for updates:
- Click the 3 vertical dots at the top right of your browser.
- Click "Help".
- Click "About Google Chrome".
- Chrome will check for updates and if there is one, it will update automatically.
When an update for Safari is available, you'll get an "App Updates Available" notification. This will take you to the app store, where you can update all the software with available updates, include Safari. You can also check for Safari updates by looking at the "Software Updates" list from the operating system's Apple menu.
- Click the Apple menu icon in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
- The system menu will appear. Click on "App Store".
- Go to the "Updates" tab on the far right side of your screen.
- Find and activate the Safari update.