For teens ages 13-17
Start your teen on the right financial path! A Teen Savers account will educate them on the importance of having credit union accounts and how to save money for the future.
- Low $5 minimum to open and earn interest
- $10 membership fee waived
- Parent, Legal Guardian, or Immediate Family Member (with verbal or written consent from parent or legal guardian) must be joint owner
- Online/Mobile banking (at discretion of joint owner)
- Account will automatically convert to regular account once child turns age 18
You will get:
- ATM Card (at age 16)
- $20 daily withdrawal limit
- Unlimited deposits
- Teen Savers Checking Account (at age 17)
- Must have joint owner until age 18
- MasterMoney Debit Card (same restrictions as ATM Card above)
Open a Teen Savers account today!
Visit an MCCU branch or call us for an application!Go to main navigation