Business Credit Cards
Our Visa® Business credit cards come with a variety of important business features including award-winning expense management tools, free employee cards, and added security benefits including EMV smart chip technology.
ENJOY A LONGER INTRO RATE
Visa Business Card
- Extended introductory offer
- Save on interest and pay down your other credit card balances faster
EARN VALUABLE REWARDS
Visa Business Cash Card
- Earn 3% cash back on office supply store net purchases, and phone and internet services
- Earn 2% cash back on restaurant and gas net purchases and 1% on all other net purchases
- $25 cash back after your first purchase
Visa Business Bonus Rewards Card
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend, plus get a 25% BONUS (that's equivalent to 1.25 points) on all points earned every month, automatically1
- $25 cash back with your first purchase
Visa Business Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
- Earn 1 point for every net $1 you spend, plus get a 50% BONUS (that's equivalent to 1.5 points) on all points earned every month, automatically2
- $50 cash back with your first purchase
- Low annual fee
Convenient Visa Credit Card Payment Options Available
Members with Visa credit cards issued through our partner, Elan Financial Services, have many convenient ways to make payments:
1. Pay online.
- You can pay online at www.myaccountaccess.com. This secure website will allow you to create your own unique ID and password to log in as well as view your account activity and rewards earned.
- If you are enrolled in MCCU’s Bill Payer service, you can pay your bill electronically from your MCCU checking account.
2. Make your payments automatically.
- If you are enrolled in MCCU’s Bill Payer service, you can pay your bill electronically from your MCCU checking account on a recurring schedule.
- You can set up an automatic monthly withdrawal for minimum payment due, new balance on your statement, or a fixed dollar amount from your checking or savings account at any financial institution to pay your bill. To sign up for automatic payment services available from Elan, call the number on the back of your card.
3. Pay your bill by phone.
- You can make your payment from any touch-tone phone when calling Elan at the phone number on the back of your card. Automated phone payments are free; however, Elan Cardmember Service-assisted payments are available for a small fee.
4. Mail your payment.
- Elan provides a return envelope in your statement that can be used when making your payments by mail. For faster payment posting, all mail payments should be forwarded directly to Elan instead of the credit union. The number of days for the payment to post to your credit card account may fluctuate depending upon the payment method you select.
1 The 25% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) plus an additional 25% (0.25) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.25 points)
2 The 50% more in bonus rewards consists of 1 Reward Point for each dollar of Net Purchases (purchases minus credits and returns) plus an additional 50% (0.50) in points awarded based upon the total points earned on Net Purchases within a billing cycle (total 1.5 points)