Home Energy Loans
MCCU offers Home Energy Loans with preferred interest rates for participants in the Energy Upgrade California™ Home Upgrade rebate program. Properties must be serviced by Southern California Edison or The Southern California Gas Company (not including Ventura, Santa Barbara or San Luis Obispo Counties).
The Home Upgrade offers property owners rebates and incentives on eligible residential energy efficiency projects and makes rebate recipients eligible for preferred interest rates for qualifying energy efficiency and solar projects. To learn more about program details and available incentives, visit the Home Upgrade website.
- 4.99% APR for up to five years*
- 5.99% APR for up to 10 years*
- 6.99% APR for up to 15 years*
- Loan amounts from $2,500-$50,000
Thinking of adding Solar to your home?
We can help you finance it with affordable rates and terms!
Easy Automatic Payments!
Use this simple form to make automatic loan payments from any bank account.
* APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Rates are subject to change at any time. Must meet credit and income criteria. Membership required. Equal opportunity lender. Lender will require a UCC lien be placed against the subject property.