For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
The loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates provides even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Rewards and interest rate reductions available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
SoFi, the largest provider of student loan refinancing, may be able to reduce the cost of your student debt. SoFi refinances student loan debt at lower rates than federal and/or private options, saving their average borrower around $17K1. Through our partnership with SoFi, our members receive a $200 welcome bonus2 when they apply through Sofi.com/MCCU
- Bonus: $200 welcome bonus2 for clients and family members who refinance through SoFi.com/MCCU
- Savings: SoFi members save an average of $17,2081 over the life of their loans when they refinance.
- Flexible Rates and Terms: Fixed and variable rates available, with terms ranging from 5 – 20 years3.
- Simplicity: Consolidate all student loans into a single loan with one monthly payment.
- No Fees: No application fees, no origination fees, no prepayment penalties.
- Member Perks: SoFi offers career advisory, networking opportunities, member dinners and more.
1 See SoFi.com/disclaimer1
2 Payment will be issued electronically once you become a SoFi borrower; you have submitted a completed application with documents and your loan has been disbursed. Offer good for new customers only.
3 Terms and conditions apply. SoFi reserves the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. SoFi loans are private loans and SoFi does not offer the same flexible repayment terms that are features of federal student loans. Eligible borrowers must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and meet SoFi’s underwriting requirements. SoFi loans not offered to residents of Nevada. Other state restrictions may apply. SoFi loans are originated by SoFi Lending Corp (dba SoFi) California Finance Lender #6054612. NMLS #1121636.
Matadors Community Credit Union is not responsible for the products
or recommendations provided by Campus Door and SoFi nor any business transactions conducted between the member and Campus Door or SoFi. Matadors Community Credit Union is compensated by SoFi for student loan refinances.