Living Trusts & Estate Plans
As a MCCU member, you have access to discounted Estate Planning services, prepared by experienced attorneys. MCCU has partnered with Affinity Trusts to offer members a quality estate plan.
The majority of Americans have no plan in place to preserve, manage, and transfer their wealth upon death or incapacity. In California, if you die owning more than $150,000 in assets, whether you have a will or not, your estate could be subject to the costs and delays of probate.
With an Estate Plan you can:
- Avoid the pitfalls of using joint ownership as a way to transfer property
- Empower the right person to make decisions for you if there is a medical emergency
- Avoid probate and federal estate taxes
- Provide for minor children
- Distribute your estate according to your wishes
Matadors Community Credit Union is not responsible for the products or recommendations provided by Citadel Law Corporation nor any business transactions conducted between the member and Citadel Law Corporation
Go to main navigation